Gfi is looking for an Incident Manager that will have the main responsibility of manage incidents according to Service Delivery ITIL Standards, monitor environments and KPIs and define new practices/processes when needed.
• Bsc/MSc in Information Technology area;
• Good understanding of the ITIL norm and practices;
• Good understanding of SQL and Database logic (Mandatory);
• Working experience with Unix and Windows;
• Experience and ability to perform both technical and functional analysis (Mandatory);
• Fluent in English;
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written;
• Team spirit;
• Able to work well under pressure and meet commitments.
• A flexible and stimulating environment with challenging missions and projects;
• Attractive salary package;
• The chance to work together with a team of specialists and a network of partners;
• Several career opportunities in line with your expertise and interests.