As an independent provider and market leader in the enterprise solutions sector, we can support you through every phase of your transformation project: from defining requirements to choosing the right solution, all the way to implementation.
Mergers and acquisitions, regulatory changes, digital transformations, improving business performance, launching new products in new markets: our clients are going through major changes whose success depends on their ability to transform their information systems.
Gfi is more than just an integrator – we are a close partner in your transformation projects
We know that information systems are a key factor in success, so we place ourselves at the heart of your transformation project. We can help our clients choose and implement the best innovative solution, one which will improve the performance and agility of their business as well as optimizing and industrializing their existing information systems.
Our knowledge of your sector, our mastery of your business processes, and our expertise in market solutions allow us to propose an end-to-end service: advance consulting, technical consulting and change management, solution integration, and maintenance of operating conditions (MOC) through one of our nearshore or offshore service centers.
Six core services to support your projects
Today, you can take advantage of our hard-earned expertise and know-how via one of our 6 core services:
- Convergence and Core Model ERP: convergence and deployment of an ERP using the Core Model strategy, as well as its industrialized maintenance through one of our shared service centers.
- Compliant payroll: maintenance of an HR payroll solution so that it remains consistent with regulatory changes.
- CRM: Digital transformation and innovation in support of the customer experience, or how to improve this experience by automating client-facing processes.
- Digital HR: digital transformation of HR functions (talent acquisition and retention) through the adoption of mobile and collaborative technologies.
- Cloud ERP: Promoting usage of an existing ERP through the automation of processes, Business Intelligence, and agile deployment of the ERP in SaaS mode, for example using a "green countries" approach.
- PLM: optimising the life cycle of products in response to changing industry standards and concerns.
Close partnerships with principal publishers
We partner with the main publishers in the market, but our independence from them guarantees that our clients get the solution that is best adapted to their needs and a customised integration service. All the major publishers have confidence in our ability to deliver their solutions, as shown by our certifications: Sage Strategic Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, Oracle Platinum Partner, SAP Partner, and Salesforce Partner.
Dedicated skill centers
- Oracle EBusiness Suite
- Oracle JD Edwards HR Access
- PeopleSoft HRMS
- Sage X3 & HRMS
- Microsoft AX
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Oracle CRM
- Business Intelligence