The digital era has prompted an upsurge in new uses and generated new expectations among consumers and employees. It has led to a collaborative economy – car sharing, couchsurfung, crowdfunding, uberisation, etc. – spurred on by the widespread use of connected objects. Smartphones are now commonplace along with YouTube as an e-learning tool and online shopping. For a successful digital transformation, we must deploy a strategy and resources that can factor in pressure from the end customer, work with the company and its reputation, respond to the needs of employees who expect to use the same tools in their careers as in their private lives and compete with new market entrants whose economic models are exclusively digital.
Taking control of this digital transformation means first making changes to operations and working methods. The next step is implementing new technologies within the information system to respond to new uses.
An end-to-end support capacity to jointly address all digital challenges
Digital technology is a circle of value based on our clients’ successful transformation through a continuum of hybrid services combining marketing / voice / the customer and a complete mastery of the digital IS connected to the company. Our approach is underpinned by an end-to-end support capacity:
- Analyse: auditing, consulting, benchmarks, publishing strategy
- Design: wireframes, design, UX/DX, composition, video
- Produce: web, mobile, teamwork, e-commerce, print, motion, guidelines
- Support: editorial activity, statistical monitoring, media campaign, technical maintenance
Our know-how is renowned for many digital uses including online stores, content and portal management, responsible mobile web, apps, payment, platforms, workplaces and company social networks. What's more, our general expertise allows us to cater to all needs: storyboards, personas, User eXperience (UX/CX/DX), performance, app stores, searchdizing, traffic, loyalty building, innovation, store locators, web2store, click & collect, agile tools, etc.
Finally, our command of the value chain is a result of our digital ecosystem which includes publishers, partners, logistics, lean principles, a set of agile tools and eXtreme Programming.
Handling digital technology from all angles, using all technologies.
To offer a quality digital and customer experience, all digital issues must be covered, including e-commerce, mobility and multi-channel marketing. With this in mind, we propose a three-in-one offer:
- E-commerce and digital marketing: multilingual site factory, content repository, online store and loyalty-building, Responsive Web Design, multi-channel, merchandising, online payment, etc.
- Mobility: production of mobile apps (Company Hub©, Connect élu©, Digital Meeting©, Personal Bank account management, Wallet NFC, Gallica BnF, logBook, Airn@v Light, etc.), connectors, accessibility, porting of applications (AS400, ERP, ASP or .NET, Java).
- CMS & Portal: Digital Content & Applications (customer Internet, Agent portal, departmental Intranet, safe, industry process instruction, etc.), Social & Interaction (company social network)
- Digital eXperience: the offer is available in several modules to ensure optimum coverage:
- Customer eXperience: communications and brand, mobility, 'Self Care', 'User Centric', remote assistance
- 'Employee' experience: behavioural process, training in Digital opportunities and challenges, digital industry solutions
- E-learning: auditing and consulting, educational engineering, multimedia production
- E-exam: paperless exams, Théia agile method
- Continuous Innovation: Lab Innovation, business innovation management, laboratory of uses
Our technical know-how and industry expertise apply to all environments to ensure support whatever your challenge:
- Mastered e-commerce platforms: Drupal, Magento, Odoo, Hybris
- Native mobile developments: iOS, Windows, Android
- Hybrid mobile developments: HTML5, Xamarin, Cordova
- CMS and Portals: LifeRay, Adobe Experience Manager, Oracle WebCenter, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere, SiteCore XP
- ECM: Open Text, Alfresco, EverTeam, EMC Documentum
- Agile methods: Scrum, Kanban, Niko Niko, eXtreme Programming, Théia
- Three digital and mobile service centres: Lisbon (Portugal), Toulouse (France) and Alicante (Spain)