Industrial enterprises have always tried to develop and launch robust, innovative products that satisfy the needs of their clients. Today, the environment is always changing, and the market is global and interconnected. Products are becoming intelligent, traceability and standards are becoming more and more complex, and the requirements of clients are constantly evolving.
To address these new industrial challenges and continue to develop innovative products and services, enterprises must anticipate and improve their reactivity by adopting processes that are more agile, better integrated, and interoperable with those of their clients or partners.
To meet this need, our consulting service aims to define high-level requirements and optimise business processes across the entire product life cycle, from inception to obsolescence, including the design and product/process qualification phases. In parallel, our integration service for market PLM solutions is based on a Gfi methodology that will align your requirements with industry standards, working with the principal mature solutions available on the market. This approach allows us to guarantee the cost, timing, and quality of the PLM project and ensure that you receive a long-term solution at minimum cost.
Part of Gfi’s Usine 4.0 initiative, our PLM service operates in three principal areas:
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) is a strategic initiative that aims to create and manage the repository of reference data defining the project throughout its life cycle. In a digital enterprise, PLM is based on configuration management, the continuity of information systems, and the extended enterprise, as well as several other factors.
- SLM (Service Lifecycle Management) treats your services as a complete system in their own right, which is integrated into the product life cycle as early as possible in order to deliver the maximum value to the client and optimise gains for the enterprise.
- ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) is a transverse approach based on the processes of systems engineering and requirements engineering, with the goal of guaranteeing conformity between a complete system and its specifications. ALM is also concerned with the management of complex systems containing a large amount of embedded software.
Components of the service
We offer an end-to-end service to help our clients through each phase of their project to transform business processes and information systems:
- A Business Consultant to help with the choice of solution and IS/IT location, in advance of the PLM project, as well as accompanying you throughout the change to ensure that strategic business objectives (KPIs) are achieved.
- The implementation of PLM, ALM, and SLM market solutions and their deployment all the way to users, based on proven, robust methodologies appropriate to the issues faced by each client (V and Dual-Vee models, Agile method).
- Support services, change management, and maintenance.
Partnerships and/or strong synergies with three major publishers of PLM software (Dassault Systems, PTC, and Siemens), as well as local and emerging market players (Arras, Audros, Docdoku, Lascom, etc.) allow us to:
- Develop strong expertise in the market solutions
- Exploit shared sales opportunities
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies
We work with men and women whose skills and motivation are centered on delivering value to the client. These qualities are the key to transforming your processes with:
- A team of business and solution experts integrated with your project team
- Efficient industrial methods to succeed at your projects
- Strong commitment and participation from project management
Our 20 years of experience implementing PLM have brought us deep business knowledge and expertise in information systems, as well as bringing us closer to our clients. This experience allows us to propose innovative solutions throughout the duration of the project. We have a holistic vision of PLM processes for industrial clients, thanks to our unique complementary experience in the services market (ESN). We provide:
- Strong skills with business processes
- A mastery of PLM, SLM, and ALM information systems and their interdependencies
- A results-oriented approach to projects, based on a proven methodology that guarantees the conditions for success: shared stakes, proactive risk management, transparent decision-making, and mutual confidence.
- A wide range of consulting, integration, and operational services that addresses our clients’ main issues with the transformation of their business processes and information systems.