From November 19 to 21, Gfi will present its Portes de Paris project in partnership with the ETI Chair of the Sorbonne and the City of Paris at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2019 in Barcelona.
Gfi, a key player in digital transformation and sustainable development of territories, will present its Smart Cities offers at the Smart City Expo World Congress 2019 in Barcelona.
Every day, on our stand, you will be able to discover conferences on our offers:
- Check My City: a diagnosis of the city's digital maturity and priorities for the future
- Green-Mobility in my pocket: active mobility and its value enhancement in the form of digital carbon-economy assets
- Smart Data Territory Platform: a data platform for Smart Cities and Smart Territories
- Karteis: represent and easily enhance the value of geographical data of your infrastructures and territorial services
- Smart Water: for intelligent and economical water distribution and customer relationship management processes
- Citizen 360: towards a simplified and digitized vision of citizen services
- Collaborative city: tools for cities and citizens
Tuesday 19 November at 16:00, Gfi and its partners Paris Sorbonne University - IAE, will present the Portes de Paris project, which explores "the City of Short Distances" using disruptive technologies such as data analysis and blockchain to find new urban services: 15-minute city, 30-minute territory.
During the congress, Carlos Moreno, Scientific Director of the ETI Chair, Gfi's partner, will present a Keynote on governance innovation: agile, decentralized and blockchain-powered, on Thursday 21 November 21 at 09:30.
We look forward to meeting you on stand N°113
Smart City Expo World Congress 2019
Barcelona - Gran Via Venue - HALL 2- Stand N° 113
19 - 21 November 2019