The digital revolution is underway and moving at dizzying speed! To meet new ever-more disruptive players head-on, companies must take a holistic approach to digital technology and factor in its technological, societal and business consequences.
To rise to these challenges, companies are reorganising themselves, their information systems, and particularly their digital strategies around a customer-centric approach. Their challenge is to create a unique, seamless journey, for both B2B and B2C customers.
Gfi supports companies in speeding up their digital transformation via a Global Design Service incorporating all Business, IT and Industry players in a cross-channel vision.
We use a collective, co-creation approach to help you efficiently and continuously rethink your processes, deploy new forms of expertise and roll out new technology solutions.
Underpinning our value proposition is the merging of our digital agency Awak'IT with our long-standing technology expertise. This creative, commercial and technical dialogue allows us to address all the challenges of implementing a digital transformation process within a company:
- Digital Marketing & Communications: Strengthening the brand's commitment and reputation
- Digital User Experience: Making the digital strategy customer-centric
- Digital Workplace: Pooling internal knowledge and skills to improve group performance
- Digital Data: Making use of data to innovate and optimise your performance
- Digital Commerce: Improving Business performance by incorporating an omni-channel strategy
Support as a pathway to success
Our offers provide companies with comprehensive support via consulting and industry expertise combined with a substantial implementation capacity.
- Advise & Audit: auditing, strategic consulting, guidance, benchmarking, identifying needs and goals
- Devise & Design: customer experience strategy, UX / UI Design, functional and technical architecture
- Develop & Deploy: technical implementation, hosting and outsourcing, test strategy
- Optimise & Coordinate: analytics monitoring, progressive and corrective technical maintenance , migration
Technology expertise as a pathway to excellence
Our know-how and adoption of major market technology allow us to offer the most efficient solution for our customers' challenges.
- E-commerce: Hybris, Magento, Oracle, Maxxing, Mirakl, Drupal Commerce, Compario, Fact-Finder
- CRM: Salesforce, Microsoft CRM Dynamics
- Mobile: native (iOS, Android, Windows Phone), hybrids (Cordova), multi-platform (Xamarin), responsive web design (HTML5/Bootstrap)
- Portals & CMS: Liferay, Adobe Experience Manager, Oracle WebCenter Site, Microsoft SharePoint, IBM WebSphere, Jahia, Drupal, Jalios, Wordpress
- Company: Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Windows 10, Yammer, Liferay, bluekiwi, Alfresco, Skype, EverTeam, EMC Documentum, Open Text, Symfony, Spring
- Data: Microsoft Power BI, Google Analytics, Talend, Cloudera Impala, Apache Ambari, QlikView, HCatalog, Hortonworks, +ableau, Spotfire, Hadoop, RedHat, XITI, SolR, elasticsearch, Kibana, logstash
- Rich Interface Application: Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS3, Gulp
- more than 400 digital experts
- three service centres
- Toulouse: Mobility
- Alicante (Spain): web & mobile development
- Lisbon (Portugal): web & mobile development